Workshops & Events
I offer poetry workshops, tarot workshops, hybrid workshops, one-on-one instruction, manuscript consultations, submission coaching, on-demand typewriter poetry and tarot readings for corporate and private events.
- What Room Does Fear Have? Creating Art in Times of Trouble
- The Tipping Point: Literary Citizenship and You
- Poetic Alchemy: Fusing Creativity with the Divine
- The Method Is the Means, the Means is the Method:
- What Is Typography, and Why Is It Important?
- Divinatory Poetics: The Poem Is Already Inside You
I hold a dual major MFA in Creative Writing, with a primary focus on fiction, and a secondary focus on poetry. I hold secondary certifications in literary translation and developmental editing. I have been on the masthead of a number of literary publications, including Lunch Ticket, Spry Literary Journal & Mojave River Review. In addition, I am a marketing copywriter with 20+ years experience in professional content writing and management for businesses, blogging, and a wide range of both B2B and B2C content.
If you would like to contract me for writing or editorial services, please use the contact form below and describe the nature of your project and your budget. I accept manuscripts for developmental editing, organization and arrangement, and more. Please specify if your project estimate requires an hourly rate or a per-page rate, depending on the length and complexity of your project requirements.